Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Non-conventional May Warbs



Now I'm going to get all brooding and deep about "art" ... ha......



It's been about 3-4 years that I've been trying to get a "fog" photo that I'm happy with... I think this was the species to make it happen (no colour), which makes life easier for me... 




This is such a stunning species (in my opinion), that I really wanted to make a shot "work" - even when he didn't come quite as close as I would have liked... Although in the end, I was pretty happy with this one! 



============================


So what do you think? Like them? Don't like them? I always enjoy getting comments on the unconventional images... So please feel free to leave a comment :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you should get more into the 'deep art'.....

    You should come to the bay of james man, not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new jersey birds pretty darn nice

    ReplyDelete