Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tweeting - not unlike a bird...




S# it's goin crazy...

I joined Linkedin a few weeks ago, and now I'm on twitter...

(Shameless plug: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/brandon-holden/80/700/206)
(Shameless plug #2: https://twitter.com/PeregrinePrints)


I keep thinking - why not put each day's condo birding on the blog? Why wait days (to weeks) after I see something to make it public? It's too short/boring for a listerv, and probably too short/boring for the blog... But the value/interest in bird sightings (especially dull ones) drops over time...

Now i've added a little twitter window to the side of the blog, and can post these boring updates readily!



Undoubtedly there will be some sort of overlap, and/or they'll each grow into their own thing (if I bother keeping it up)... But here it is... Tweeter's and tweeties be warned.

I also hope I may be able to increase the quality of blog posts this way... May not happen - but we'll see.


Check back for more tweetz!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no...Facebook AND Twitter??? What, no Instagram?!? Tinder at least?? Haha.

    If you turned, maybe there's less hope for me than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what to say... I feel like I've let many people down! If you're looking for people to blame, go after Jim Pawlicki and Dave Bell... ;)

      Delete
  2. I kid, enjoy. Just giving you a hard time. It's probably worthwhile...I'm in denial!

    ReplyDelete