Saturday, December 18, 2010

How big is this photo

I'm just starting to think about having spare time, which means it is time to do some work on the website - and get it back online!


Long-tailed Jaeger from this past September

But I have one quick question - how does the above photo look on your computer? (Click to see large version).

I'm contemplating doing different things for the site, including larger photos. Is the 1000pixel image above too big? Does it look ok?

If you have a minute, leave a comment below or send me an email! I just need 5 words of less! And it will go a long way towards some new ideas that could be a part of my new website.

Thanks! Hope everyone has a good holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon,
    Great photo at any size! For me, I'd prefer to see the preview a little bigger (say 480-500px wide) and for a full size gallery version a little smaller (say 800px). The latter leaves a little room for other thumbnails or navigation on your site.
    Inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stuart, and everyone who e-mailed my privately! I think the goal for the new website is larger files online.... The sample above was 1000 pixels long, and I think the ones on the website are going to be 900, to make sure it fits on most peoples screens!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete