Friday, May 6, 2011

IMG00938-20110506-1613.jpg

Kirtlands warbler on Tildens at Pelee.. Sounds like people have well documented its travels around the park today..

My 4th Kirtlands in the last 365 days that I "twitched" at Pelee, late in the afternoon, just after I finished working..

I'll take it!

Sorry for the bad photo, but impressive when you know that I took it with my phone? Maybe??



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

  1. this is a new definition of 'bad'!
    Dr Dovekie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than any of the photos I got! Whenever I showed up with my camera the bird was far off in the bushes.
    There'll probably be several more this spring though.
    See you around

    ReplyDelete