Monday, December 5, 2011

Netitishi Point 2011 - video compilation !!!

Click here to watch the 2011 Netitishi Point video compilation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoL3VHUUZg


It's a lot better to watch it on youtube proper, and view it on "full screen" - so you can see some of the videos better (including some short clips of the dark gyrfalcon)

Just in case you're afraid of clicking on links, I'll still embed it here, but I still highly recommend the link above!




--- This was actually the first time I had ever tried to do something like this, and was pretty happy with the result!


4 comments:

  1. One of the best birding videos ever ... and maybe one of the most truthful...

    Carol P
    Guelph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet video!
    Was that a joke about Barn Owl not being "terribly difficult"? From what I can see there are only 7 records since 1990!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked the video!

    -- Alvan -- wasn't too much of a joke, although they are obviously pretty tough. I think the lack of people looking is partially to blame. Ken Burrell and I found one after a single day of searching in 2009 -- but we also realized later we were stupidly lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet video Brandon. Fox definitely looks like the highlight. And how come there wasn't any footage of Barb looking like she's having fun? :P


    Alvan, about 10% of the time that I have looked for roosting barn owls at 50 Point, I have found one. Seem like good odds, right?

    ReplyDelete