Saturday, July 13, 2013

ebird hacked!



Funny story from ebird - if you noticed the front page was messed up/missing for a while.. They were hacked... (I know their pain, after having my website messed up a few years ago).


Here's a screen capture I took - before they managed to remove it..




Not sure what type of beef these idiots had with ebird, but I hope they're happy....


-----------------------


As a side note - this is the first blog pots I've written "the day of publishing" for several weeks. I'm darn close to getting back into the real world (maybe a week) - where I can start working on emails etc again. 

I appreciate the opportunity to get a large amount of "fun/outdoor work" from breeding bird season, but by the end of it - I start to wish that birds didn't nest at all!

Then I remember, we'd run out of birds if it didn't happen... So I suppose I can continue to deal with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment