Thursday, January 13, 2011

No news - talk on monday

Appologies for the lack of stuff. When things get busy, the blog dies down for a bit. Will update on January birding sometime soon, but for now:





E-mail sent out to the Hamilton Naturalists Club; Bird Study Group members:

-----
Come from where your at to hear and see Brandon Holden's depiction of his Birding invasion of Newfoundland.

The Event: Hamilton Naturalists' Club's Bird Study Group, Monday, January 17, 2011
The Place: Burlington Senior's Centre, 2285 New Street, Burlington.
The Time: Socialize from 6:59pm....microphone erupts at 7:29pm.

Thomas Allan Crooks
-----

The website is a bit out of date, but here's the news:

http://www.hamiltonnature.org/birds/birdstudygroup.htm

(Yes, I changed my date from October to January) earlier this year... But now it's happening!

45+ minutes of mindless chatter and bird photos from my Newfoundland trip last year! If you followed along with my blog in January and February of last year, you could hear it all again with this meeting. The only exception is I get to blow up my photos on the big screen.

Maybe see you there!?


No comments:

Post a Comment