Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Website?

I think the talk on Monday eve was potentially a success, although I did notice something. Most questions I was asked at the meeting had something to do with my website! Mainly:

When are you going to get your website back online?

The short answer: I have no idea. I haven't even started working on the new one yet, and I have enough things on the go that I'm slowly going crazy! Well, I guess that's not totally true - I have made one decision - that pictures on the new site are going to be around 900 pixels long. I did a few trial runs a few weeks ago:


Click for the real size. 



Hopefully soon the blog will be back on track, and I'll get some updates on the website in the very near future! Just hold tight for a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment