Monday, June 27, 2011

Misc Spring Migration Photos

I've run out of ideas on writing about spring photos. The visitor counter on my website tells me you're as bored with these as I am!

Birding reports etc. should return eventually! But for now, here's an odd collection of photos I took this spring, that haven't yet been presented on the blog (as I stall for material) -- I actually have about 10 blog posts pre-written and ready to be released, 1 day at a time.... Maybe this one will give some extra attention to the book review from yesterday!?

Check out the blue in the mouth


A YB Fly  I didn't have ready for the initial fly post. 



A sitta for you


I'm slowly gaining a respectable collection of the dullest spring female warblers EVER



With a small insect goin for a ride!


A strange and random collection to say the least. The b-sides of Spring-2011





No comments:

Post a Comment