Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 reasons I'm going back to Netitishi Point

You know the drill. Here's the maps:




Here's the dates: Oct 28 - Nov 10

Here's what it looks like:



Here's the crew: Ken Burrell, Mike Burrell, Barb Charlton



Here's the 10 reasons I'm going back:

10. Yellow-billed Loon
9. Ross's Gull
8.  Glaucous-winged Gull 
7.  Ivory Gull 
6. Atlantic Puffin
5. Northern Fulmar
4. Thick-billed Murre
3.  Great Shearwater
2.  Horned Puffin 
1. Great Skua


Fasten your birding seatbelts everyone, this could get crazy. 


===============================

I  apologize  for any emails that I didn't get around to before leaving, and I probably won't even be back onto a computer until after Nov 20th (doing a second trip with my darling girlfriend right after Netitishi, to BC). But I will answer as soon as I can!


I have some pre-written blog material that will post every few days while I'm gone. This time it will actually work!


No comments:

Post a Comment