Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the first "googolplexennial PeregrinePrints.com ... Blog" photo quiz

Anyone have any desire for a photo quiz?!


Photo 1:



Photo 2: 



Photo 3:




Leave your guesses/answers in the comment section if you wish! Just make sure you figure out your answers (and don't change them) before you read the other comments. 

 You can sign your name, leave it anonymous, etc. You can even discuss the results with other people. 

All of this is, of course, dependent on two things. The good old honour system, and even more importantly, the require to have someone leave a comment :) 

I'll check back with the answers sometime soon! 


---- I also don't think there are any prizes.. I personally enjoy photo quizzes, so maybe that's the prize? 

8 comments:

  1. Sharp-shinned Hawk
    Vesper Sparrow
    Bonaparte's Gull

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broad-wing
    Vesper
    Red-necked Phalarope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting your answers guys! I'll hold off for a few days on the results. Hopefully a few more people will chime in.

    I can give a hint that the best score so far is 1/3!

    I didn't really design the photos to be identifiable, so that may be a problem... But hey, it was just for fun! Anyone who now posts results could probably be accused of cheating by using your guys answers anyways! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to change my answer a bit...
    Cooper's Hawk
    Vesper Sparrow - didn't see those white tail feathers first time through!
    Little Gull

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna have to go with the same as Dave...

    Cooper's Hawk (juv)
    Vesper Sparrow
    Little Gull (1st summer?)

    So I guess that means I'm a cheater? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answer's going online tomorrow! Although so far theres 1 picture with no right answer

    Thanks for posting here guys!

    ReplyDelete