Saturday, October 8, 2011

Real life photography: part deux

Back to the photography game! More new photos taken this past August on James Bay:


Semipalmated Sandpiper:




Northern Harrier:


Snow Goose:


Black-bellied Plover:






Again, was trying to work the "new style" .. Let me know what you think!

It's really sad how much reduction there is in quality from a full-frame image --- even down to this large 900 pixel size... The photos that look the best on my computer (the first shot of the Semi-sands) don't look all that great here. Where as the photos that don't really stack up (the harrier), look tack sharp when reduced down to this!








2 comments:

  1. I think they're all great! Especially the harrier and the lone plover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeremy! I was pretty glad to get the Harrier, since a few days earlier I missed some really amazing chances with two Harriers at close range. (Left my camera back in the cabin!! argh.. )

    ReplyDelete