Monday, December 31, 2012

Gull page pic updates


Updates to my picasa gull pages:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117329578255897846071


Does anyone go here? I feel like it gets a lot less attention that back when I had them on my website... Anyways...



6 pics (uppderside) of 3 different juv LBBG"s from late sept in Hamilton... (I was too lazy to do all-encompassing photo shoots, cause I could hardly tell which bird was which)













2nd basic at Port Stanley on oct 9, 2012




Juv at Port Stanley on oct 9, 2012




And since all of these pics are just too close for comfort, here's a terrible set of pics of a Herring X G Black-backed gull hybrid





That Port Stanley place sure is a fun one for gulls - but too bad it isn't really worth the drive most of the time.. A few pics of the scenery:






No comments:

Post a Comment