Thursday, March 14, 2013

Migration Weather Update through March.



I've been all over Ontario for the past two weeks, and have officially run out of pre-written blog junk to fall back on... I also haven't answered emails for days on end, so yeah... Will see how far I get, and sorry to anyone who I've been ignroing for days...


Quick post:


High temps in Burlington for the next five days:

Fri: +3

Sat: -1

Sun: 0

Mon: + 4

Tues: +3



Then look at the CPC 6-10 day temperature outlook for the USA...





Then look at the CPC 8-14 day outlook for the USA:



Guess what that means?!

It means I hope you enjoyed the little blast of migration over the weekend, but the forecast for March remains the same as it was two weeks ago - slow drawn out spring migration in the near future...



Very few years go by without a blast of warm air in very late March or early April - so keep your eyes peeled for that... But yeah... I could pretty much copy and paste what I said two weeks ago:

Birds in the spring will move regardless of weather, but dont' expect any majorly exciting push of migrants.. They'll trickle in...


Look at it as building anticipation for May...




1 comment:

  1. Your site is fantastic. I’ve bookmarked your site in my browser; I hope in future days I’ll get more valuable information from your site.

    ReplyDelete