Friday, March 15, 2013

GGOW's!


I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here... woot


Had 7 Great Grays in 3 evenings of searching around Thunder Bay on my recent trip... I couldn't believe how few animals and birds we saw in general, but it was still fun... These guys stole the show... My early favourite pic of the trip:





===========


Also was going to try and see if this was legit before posting to the world, but I haven't heard a thing, so here's the link:


http://www.theweathernetwork.com/your_weather/details/20461/10339964/ontario/upload/0?ref=ugc_yourweather_search&#commentposition


Anna's are often posted from BC on the weater network, and maybe that's where the picture is from - but then again - maybe not?!?!

Anyone live up there who wants to figure this out??

1 comment: