Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Common Buckeye NE of Parry Sound



Melissa Cameron and I had a Common Buckeye just NE of Parry Sound on August 9, 2013. I feel like this would be slightly more exciting if we could forget last year, but perhaps notable in a poor year thus far in 2013... Included is a record photo of this worn individual.

All the best,

Brandon Holden




=====================



Above is my post to the Ontario Butterflies google group from yesterday... I often pump the ode group - as Mike Burrell and I manage it (we really don't do anything, but I feel somewhat responsible for it) and odes are AWESOME - therefore we should try and help it grow..

With that said, I should mention there IS a butterfly group. I'm not sure who manages it, but it's pretty good. Check it out here if you're interested:







Old photo, perhaps my favourite Lep - Milbert! 



No comments:

Post a Comment