Monday, February 7, 2011

Species pages

Ok the species pages are taking shape. This is not the flashy part of the website - just the bread and butter to get the pictures back online. Obviously there isn't much here, but I'd still be curious to hear if anyone has any problems or comments when viewing the pages...

Some samples:



Brant: 


--- a typical species page



Tricloured Heron:

http://peregrineprints.com/zz_TRHE.htm

--- larger files... Hopefully a big page like this doesn't take too long to load?


Prairie Warbler:

http://peregrineprints.com/zz_PRAW.htm

--- the reason for bigger files. I really like pictures with some space around the bird, but now there is still some detail too!




------

Unfortunately making these pages is taking longer than I hoped (maybe 50 pages/day?) but it's happening!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good, except I am getting Brant photos on the Prairie Warbler link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Thanks Blake! Not sure what happened there, but I think I fixed it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks -- stunning photos, beautifully presented!

    ReplyDelete