Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet jeepers and all that jazz

I give you the product of locking yourself indoors for 10+ days with little chance to view the outside world:




Yes, there are still a few links that don't work - but with 1000+ pictures online - I'm in a happier place! 


There is still a lot of work to be done, but this is the end of phase 1 of my photography revolution! 


Future phases: 

--- sort the 300gb of pictures sitting on my desktop

--- get my invoices/emails etc up to date

--- make the website more of a website again (this was just the main photos)

--- actually go outside and take some quality photos (Summer/Fall/Winter 2010/2011 has been very poor)

--- maybe someday take some better passerine photos (projects like this make me realize that a lot of my songbird shots are barely passable). 


woo! 


--------------------------------


Only one extra tidbit today:


amazing photos (China) of the critically endangered Spoon-billed Sandpiper!



1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! You don't know me but I check out your blog regularly by way of Blake's blog. Keep up the good work. Love the set up!!

    ReplyDelete