Thursday, January 24, 2013

OBRC and ... the PeregrinePrints highly irregular quiz RETURNS!!

(I'm in the field today and away from the comp.. Here's an auto post.. will reply upon return as/if needed!)

Many thanks again to everyone who spent the time to reply on OBRC issues over the past several months... If you have any other comments, give me a shout. Although I feel like I'm reaching the point where we need to see what happens at the meeting in order to continue moving forwards (too many unknowns at this point - or ideas that haven't been put down on official looking paper)...

So what do we do now? Why not have fun with a little photo quiz....



As always, the quiz photos aren't always meant to be identifiable !!! So have some fun and leave a comment with your guesses :) All photos were taken in Ontario, unless otherwise stated...







Too easy? Too hard? 

6 comments:

  1. Any answers for the last one?!?!

    WTSP
    HERG
    TUTI
    GRAJ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What David said.

    regarding the last one, I can probably safely assume it is a rarity of some point, because otherwise why would you keep that photo? Unless you had this quiz of some kind in mind....
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Townsend's Solitaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. By jove, I think they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clay-coloured Sparrow
    LBBG (left) HERG (right)
    Tufted Titmouse
    Gray Catbird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. White-throated
    "seagull"
    titmouse
    mockingbird

    it's the best I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess on the last picture is Phainopepla knowing that BH was there to see it.

    B Mactavish

    ReplyDelete