Monday, February 4, 2013

TUTI photoshoot



While on the river in Dec (just before x-mas), I encountered two tame Tufted Titmice at Dufferin Island... I held out my hand and actually had one land on it, right away! Awesome bird experience..

Thankfully I also had my "good" camera with me, and even though I had the 2x Teleconverter on it, (was just planning on documenting gulls) I was very happy with how some of the photos turned out, and here's the results:




Taken with my 300mm lens... The 300mm is insanely sharp, and using the Mark 4 provides some insane chances to boost the ISO in lower light and get great photos.... Both images are kind of tight, (full frame), but that's what you get with the 2xTC... 

Uploaded them to my TUTI page online, which gets a much needed boost in quality with these. 2012 has been a fantastic year for improving pics of species I wasn't really happy with in the past..




No comments:

Post a Comment