Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh Pelee

Here it is, 210am.. I just drove from guelph to sleep here. (I always do much better driving late than waking up early). The wind is fairly strong from the south and its 15C.. Overshoot weather if I ever saw it! I may have just smelled a Blue Grosbeak flying over, but I probably won't count it.

The plan is an early visit to the tip for 2 hours, then to the Leamington ferry dock to Pelee Island!! I'm going to go crazy for the 3 hours of lost time, but hopefully it will all be worth it.

Going to meet up with Ken Burrell who's there for most of the month doing masters work! We are going to do our best to cause some panic amongst the land based pelee web-o-twitchers... Just joking.. ;) sort of


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment