Monday, April 4, 2011

Phase 3 of the revoloution

There is still some "behind the scenes" work going on with the website/photography, but I made the executive decision to simplify things by streamlining my efforts to synergize the update process involved with the web and photography experience...

What?

I'm going to post updated to my website on the blog.

(Male House Sparrow - Monarch Landing - Port Burwell)

No more "what's new" page... It won't be as easy to track updates, but oh-well. New photos will probably be previewed here, and I'll post the links to the updated pages from time to time:

(Ps - there isn't really anything "new" on the below links, if you check the blog frequently)

House Sparrow
Eastern Phoebe
Rusty Blackbird
American Robin 


Pine Siskin - Monarch Landing - Port Burwell 

(Same day as the Robin photos)

My first Siskin photo that i'm really happy with. I really like trying to get birds on black backgrounds, but (as Jenn reminded me) - I don't think many other people really like it. 

So yeah!

Picture updates! On the blog! 


----

I've also just uploaded a page of my personal favourite photos. Most photographers websites have some sort of "favourite gallery" so I decided to bend to peer pressure and do the same. Please forgive me



----

As I finish this up, I'm watching the temps soar to 15 degrees in Leamington (7am) with 40+kmh S to SW winds. It was 30 degrees in St. Louis yesterday afternoon... And then the radar was on fire with birds last night. Fallout at the tip of Pelee this morning??? 

The good news, is it's still early April, so hopefully there isn't really anything too unusual to miss. Just lots of kinglets and Fox Sparrows... Hopefully


No comments:

Post a Comment