Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Super secret sorta-rarity --- it's all downhill (uphill!!!) from here




Finally got in on some of this spring rarity action. I can't tell you where, on penalty of something... But I think I'm allowed to share a few pictures. Sort of an odd sight on a sandy beach. 

I know I blab about the weather a lot, but I'm continuing to watch the weather for the weekend. These constant (la nina) storms should do something, and if the temps go to 15-20 degrees on the weekend at Pelee, I may just have to make the trip down. 

Internet is sketchy at best right now, so this will be another short post! Plus i'm pretty tired from workin (if you can believe it) 


2 comments:

  1. Saturday might be good at Pelee. Friday night we are supposed to get southerly winds...However, it seems that the weather predictions have prooved false lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed a few days ago when the forecast predicted temperatures in Leamington rising to 16 overnight, and when I woke up, it was 3!!! A bit of a mistake (if you're a birder).

    I noticed the forecast for Saturday suddenly wasn't looking as good (as of this morning), but I'll see you down there whenever it finally (hopefully) gets nice!

    ReplyDelete