Wednesday, April 6, 2011

B sides and rarities - straight from the archives

To keep myself motivated and busy, I began project 7 of 12 that I wanted to complete before Pelee this spring....

--- Go through my photo collection, and pull out the "decent" images I have -- that aren't online.. convert, fix/edit, re-size and get them on the website!

This change of task kept me motivated and a brand new (old) set of photos gets to see the light for the first time ever. Some links:

Great Egret


Roseate Spoonbill
Snowy Egret


American Coot
Wood Stork - 3
Purple Gallinule - 6 (first time I have this species online)


Sandhill Crane - 3
Bald Eagle
Osprey - 15 (overdue florida pictures!)



Red-shouldered Hawk - 2
Red-tailed Hawk - 3
Sharp-shinned Hawk 
Swallow-tailed Kite
House Sparrow - 3
American Goldfinch - 4


Trumpeter Swan
Mute Swan



Red-breasted Merganser - 2
Mallard
Long-tailed Duck -3
Common Goldeneye - 2 (females, like a lot of these photos)
Blue-winged Teal
American Wigeon
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Reddish Egret




(and link without a number means 1 new picture added)

So yeah... 60 new photos on the website. And more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment