Sunday, June 3, 2012

oh devils



Not going to write too much about the hockey games of late... For good reason... I can only assume that both Kovalchuck and Parise are hurt, because they're practically invisible... And I'm not just saying that as a devils fan who is disappointed in the two losses, Parise is 100% clutch - all the time (except now)... He scored the typing goal for the USA (late in the 3rd ) against Canada at the last olympics.. He's easily one of the very best players in the game (and overall, I'd say he's better than any kings forward)... And never mind Kovy, the best sniper in the game - who just can't seem to shoot the puck...

At the very least, I can be happy watching Brodeur make one stellar save after another - considering he won't be around for too many more years...


Game 3 is tomorrow (Monday) night........................


========================



I'll be out of internet land for at least the next 10 days, so there won't be much in the way of updates... I don't think I've caught up on my May emails yet, so things aren't looking great on that front for June either...


Anyways, Go devils! We need game 3 gents....











8 comments:

  1. Wow.... You has get a great blog. I'm very interesting to leave your comment here.

    Lets keep blogging and writing. And dont forget to leave your comment into my new blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Fitra2009... After spending days to weeks pondering the next great literary piece that I can add to this detailed dissection of perceived reality we call life - its very nice to get the proverbial digital "pat on the back" from an avid reader such as yourself :)

      - Brandon

      Delete
  2. I am has great interested in your blog, fitra2009. Lets keep blogging and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon,

    Good thing you will have no internet access when the New Jersey Devils lose the NHL finals, because we don't want to hear your endless whining and pathetic excuses as to why they lost LOL. Go Kings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon, why/how a Devils fan? I figured you would be tied to one of the Canadian teams. Roots in NJ? Just a Brodeur fan? Satanist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a fan since the mid 90's when they had an awesome rookie goalie (Brodeur has been my favourite player for a loooong time), won a Stanley cup, and had a handful of players leave the Leafs to join them (the team I knew the most about at that young age)...

      Go devils!

      Delete
  5. I love Parise too, he's going to look great in a Wings jersey next season.

    ReplyDelete