Sunday, June 23, 2013

A little shameless self promotion.....


Back in the day, I thought blogs were for wierdos... Then I remembered that I'm a wierdo, and things have been flowing along ever since...

On a somewhat related thought:

I've never been one to have an interest in publishing things... Yet I've recently seen the rosy-side of the idea, and actually managed to have something published recently in Ontario Birds - an account of my Black-tailed Gull find in 2009. Actually kinda exciting. I've uploaded a pdf of the article (scanned) here:


http://peregrineprints.com/zzzz_Holden_2013_OntarioBirds.PDF


I figured I'd start pretty basic, and accounts of unusual birds like this seemed pretty easy... You'll have to let me know what you think! And hopefully I'll have a few more in the future. Time will tell.



1 comment:

  1. I follow your blog regularly and particularly enjoy your photography.
    Good luck with the writing!
    You wouldn't be the first to try things out on your blog readers first and then compile it later into an ebook or article.
    Appreciate everything you do here and eagerly await your next find, photo or article.

    ReplyDelete