Friday, June 28, 2013

Herring Gull catches Perch



June update - when I first posted this, the "light box" photo-viewer thing wasn't working.... Now it is (I hope) - so I thought I'd re-post to do it some justice

(plus, it's easy blog material)

The post written back in March -


======================

I put the answer to the "Mergie quiz" in the comments here:

http://www.blog.peregrineprints.com/2013/03/mergie-picture.html

==========================


Just did a quick convert here for some blog material... A Herring Gull catching a perch... I selected the "cool" images from the series, and just saved them at web size (all unedited full-frame originals)... I'm sure I'll pick out 2-3 that I really like from the series and put them on the HEGU page someday, but for now - blog material!

















3 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden when you click on a photo in blogger it opens in its own window (instead of starting a slideshow)? It is annoying for viewing a series of photos full size...has anyone figured out a way to go back to how it was before>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to complain about the same thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea... But this post would be better with it....

      hmm.....

      Delete