Saturday, June 29, 2013

Computer background image offer - a point pelee scene



I'm not really sure if anyone ever takes one of these, but I'm still gonna do it... If you want, here's a "computer background image" offer - big enough to hopefully look decent...

This is the typical situation - this was the background on my own computer for several weeks, and I enjoyed it. I've now switched it, but then though to myself  "maybe someone else would enjoy it too?"

And voila....


PS - for those who don't know, it's the viewing platform at Sanctuary Pond at Pelee - on a very calm morning...

2 comments:

  1. I often use your desktop images, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use them too! Thank you so much, Brandon! Hey, do you hear about free vector background with the opporunity of downloading and changing its size?

    ReplyDelete