Friday, September 20, 2013

Anyone want to lead a hike for the OFO conference?





Convention info:

http://ofo.ca/ofo-docs/OFO_2013_Convention_Brochure.pdf


This is why I can't be trusted... I'm signed up to lead a hike for the OFO conference on Friday Sep 27, and now I can't go...

Anyone want to take over? The details:


Friday: 7:30 – 11:30 Point Pelee Birding Area: Tour local hotspots including Hillman Marsh, the onion fields and Wheatley Harbour. Meet at the Roma Club parking lot.


If you lead the hike, you get in the conference/dinner for free! Totally worth it!


---------------


So why can't I go? Well I'm going to be on a boat for 2 weeks in British Columbia doing marine bird surveys... Kinda hard to pass up on a huge number of hours seeing life birds...

If anyone is interested, send me an email and I can pass along your info to the correct parties!

3 comments:

  1. Anyone? Anyone?

    Do I get credit for finding the Least Tern at Pelee (after I sorta-called it in an earlier post?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guessed so many bird species you were bound to get one right! But you can have some sorta-credit...

    ReplyDelete