Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jaeger page updates

Some recently added photos to the "Jaeger pages" on my picasa site thinger


https://picasaweb.google.com/117329578255897846071

-- Jaegers are near the end of the galleries



---

Long-tailed Jaeger - adult - Aug 31, 2011





The bird from this video (below) --- if only I had my new 300mm lens at the time! (The above pictures were taken with a 70mm lens!)


(the same video I posted back in early sept) 


---------------



Juv Long-tailed Jaeger, Sept 11, 2011 (One of two photographed) - this one was a bit distant, so I put three pics together


-------------




Long-tailed Jaeger #2 from Sept 11... One of these pics was already posted here (the website quality one, not the picasa quality one)... 


----------------------



Light Juv Parasitic Jaeger from Sept 11, 2011 


----------------------


All pics taken from the zodiac! Bob Stamp supplied me with a picture of the zodiac last year, which I don't think I ever posted.. Now is better than never!

Zodiac in 2010 - photo by Bob Stamp - with 2 Long-tailed Jaegers behind us! 

I believe we were saying something like "cr@p, they're way back there, why are we driving further away from them!? who's running this boat!?"





No comments:

Post a Comment