Monday, February 13, 2012

Last weeks "real" photography... again

Remember a few days ago when I said I actually brought my real camera gear into the field? And actually took some pictures?

Well here is two more that I've uploaded to my site (edited etc).




I do not expect any calls from National Geographic anytime soon, but I'm still enjoying "going against the grain" with my photos. (main thing here is "birds small in the frame"). 

I guess they may not look that much different than the other photos I often post (eg./ the Thayers Gull from Saturday). But there's a big difference on my end, with the above photos greatly reduced down from the 45mb / 14 megapixel originals that I get to see.. The shots on my website are 0.5 megapixels...

Hope you like them 


No comments:

Post a Comment