Thursday, November 8, 2012

nothing to report...


Several hours at VWB yesterday in East Winds.. 40+kmh at the lift bridge, and I can only assume stronger out over the lake given the size of the waves (huge!)

So what did we get?

NOTHING

Literately nothing... In the sense of noteworthy birds... 2 Peregrine Falcons that live there, where the highlights...

I had very much believed that it was going to be slow, given that we had a lot of north winds recently (allowing most of the "cool birds" to leave) but I didn't expect nothing!

Thankfully it was thee niceset day you could ever have at VWB in November (on east winds) so it was still an enjoyable day at the lake!




=======================

Since I have  nothing to report, I'm in need of some filler...


From Jim Pawlicki - another "Superstorm Sandy Song" for your entertainment...



Polaris: Hey Sandy


Lyrics:

Hey smilin' strange
You're lookin' happily deranged
Could you settle to shoot me?
Or have you picked your target yet?

Hey Sandy
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy

Four feet away
End of speech, it's the end of the day
We was only funnin'
But guiltily I thought you had it comin'

Hey Sandy
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy

Hey Sandy
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy

Hey Sandy
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment