Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pelee!!! - April 25th


Dayumn! There be birds!


Warblers Today -

Hooded - 1
Louisiana Waterthrush - 1
Pine - 10+
Nashville - 4+
Black-and-white - 4+
Black-throated Green - 5+
Yellow Warbler - 2+
Yellow-rump - 200+
Palm Warbler 25+

The "Palm" of the day - a Yellow ! (or close enough, as far as I'm concerned) -


It's mostly yellow - has little streaking (but is reddish) and looks awesome. I'm counting it!


Others - 

Glaucous Gull - 1 (adult!)
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Warbling Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo - 2
Blue-headed Vireo - 8+
Bobolink 
Chimney Swift



Lots of sparrows (Chipping everywhere  + Savannahs, Fields, Swamps!!) (One Junco, one A. Tree) 


Also this weird Empid.... The photos look gray, but it was GREEN - 



Ken is leaning towards Acadian... I agree with him (and not just out of fear). 

Time for sleep! (I'm tired....)


Oh - I also saw a groundhog inside the park today.. (Ken and I) - is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment