Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's like Christmas... IN MAY !!!!



I keep meaning to add this - but I have a pair of Vortex Razor 8x42 Binoculars down at Pelee for May! If you want to check them out - find me and ask to have a look. They're fantastic!

http://vortexcanada.net/products/binoculars/razor/razor_hd_8x42.html




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


What can be said?!









I think I actually self-found this thing today too...  But yeah... What a day...




My day was set when this happened... Then a STKI happened.. insane... 




So yeah... This is the May 4th update.... Had some other stuff too.. Like Hooded Warblers, White-eyed Vireos etc... But yeah....  Weather is getting slightly poorer than planned, but who cares?! Rares abound... 

------------------


Birding legend happened today when Mike and Erica found and tracked that Swallow-tailed Kite... Perhaps a lot more will be said in the future, but I'm in need of some sleep now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment