Wednesday, May 7, 2014

recent - Acadian Flycatcher - photoshoot



http://peregrineprints.com/zz_ACFL.htm

From a few days ago along the east beach of Point Pelee - a truly stunning Acadian Flycatcher (stunning in the empid-sense) - that posed for photos.





My favourite


As blog readers know, Acadian's have gone nuts at Pelee this spring so far. I was really happy to seal the deal on this "invasion" with a very large/bright individual that posed at point-blank range for photos. 


This provides a day of filler (as I was home yesterday - Tuesday) - but by the time this auto-posts on Wednesday morning, I seriously hope all heck is breaking loose down at Pelee! Tomorrow's post will update the happenings. 



1 comment:

  1. Those are some great shots Brandon.
    I got a so-so shot of a Great Crested Flycatcher today. Along with many Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks and Warblers. I wasn't going to head out, but after reading your latest post, I just had too. Thanks for the info!
    Kevin From Norfolk

    ReplyDelete